Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
I bought the Qmadix tempered tech armor and spigen aluminium home buttons and its hot. The ghost glass is nice but a protector with the border makes it look more natural

RichardC300

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
I bought the Qmadix tempered tech armor and spigen aluminium home buttons and its hot. The ghost glass is nice but a protector with the border makes it look more natural

Do you have pictures? I would think completely clear looks much more "natural". :confused:

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
Crap, I learn about this AFTER I spend money on a full Ghost Armor wrap.:mad:

I'm satisfied with the wrap but this glass thing sounds waaaayy better. However looking at the picture I see how the glass rest on top of the phone (kinda thick).

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
Do you have pictures? I would think completely clear looks much more "natural". :confused:

Sorry my iphone 5 is my only camera. I swear it looks like this came stock. The black border gives off that appearance. Now just debating whether I will out the slip stopper on front for lay on the table protection.

kvaughan

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2011
Just wanted to post that this does work with the tech21 case since I asked about it earlier.

Also, MIME is a great company and they have great CS. Bought pretty much everything they have for the iPhone 5 :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.