Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattdo93

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 2, 2010
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (if it isn't please let me know and I'll move it accordingly) but here goes:
I've been meaning to sell my iPhone soon, and I'm looking at a site called "Glyde". Anyone here use this service before and can vouch for it?

http://glyde.com/sell#!show/product/12055597

mapledress

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2013
That's a right place for selling your phone, but you can also selling your iPhone at Ebay.

direwolff

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2013
Used it and got a premium

From a selling perspective, it's the best site I've used. Not only was it fast to register and post, but I got a premium to what to the prices I saw on eBay, Gazelle, and several trade-in sites. I've now sold four devices here and have been happy with how smooth the transactions went, including the box they send to pack everything into, and the fact that it comes pre-stamped with both packing tape and buyer address label. Totally hassle free. When it comes to selling devices, I see no negatives with Glyde and while price may at times be disappointing, it's still better than all other sites I researched. For the record, I sold an iPhone 4 (sold in 1 day), a Kindle 2nd edition (sold in 4 days), iPod Nano (sold in 3 days), and my wife's Blackberry Torch (sold in 4 hrs).

BoostDeuce

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2013
I listed a very uncommon android phone on swappa.com and sold it within 3 hours of posting it, for a decent price too

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.