Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
She has been ill for many years, surprised she hung on as long as she did.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
The former Mouseketeer was 70 years old. I remember watching re-runs of the her on the Mickey Mouse Club when I was young.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/04/08/report-annette-funicello-dead-at-age-70/

I remember watching the FIRST run!!

Annette Funicello was, in the 12 year old set, considered extremely hot. She was the only of the young women Mouseketeers who had, um...this is a little warped...she had breasts.:eek:

Many 12 year old fantasies about her.:p

(Somehow the memory, at my age now, feels slightly pedophilic!)

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
I remember watching the FIRST run!!

Annette Funicello was, in the 12 year old set, considered extremely hot. She was the only of the young women Mouseketeers who had, um...this is a little warped...she had breasts.:eek:

Many 12 year old fantasies about her.:p

(Somehow the memory, at my age now, feels slightly pedophilic!)

I wouldn't worry too much about that. We all had crushes on her as kids.

RIP Annette

carlgo

macrumors 68000
Dec 29, 2006
Monterey CA
I wouldn't worry too much about that. We all had crushes on her as kids.

RIP Annette

YouTube: video

Saw a recent interview with her a few years ago. Said Disney made her and one of the other girls put on wraps under their sweaters to hide their maturity, but then they would loosen them up when nobody was looking. Funny gal. Liked her then and then when she got old. Always had a good spirit and was undeniably terrific looking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.