Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdelgado

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
Chile
Hello
I am trying to print from Calendar. I select Print and a window with options shows up. I press Continue and a status window displays "Calculating layout". It finishes this and nothing happens. I looked for a solution, but I have not found any solutions. I am using a 2012 MBP with 10.8.3, and Calendar 6.0 (1648)
Thanks for your help!

mac-morten

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2013
Copenhagen
Hello
I am trying to print from Calendar. I select Print and a window with options shows up. I press Continue and a status window displays "Calculating layout". It finishes this and nothing happens. I looked for a solution, but I have not found any solutions. I am using a 2012 MBP with 10.8.3, and Calendar 6.0 (1648)
Thanks for your help!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey jdelgado.
I can NOT help Yoy with your problem - but perhaps Yoy would be so kind to help me with MY problem :
I want to start a new thread - but I can't find the "New Thread Button" - at all.
How do I find it ? Where is it ? ?
May the Force be with You
< Morten in Copenhagen

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.