Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ANMA dojo

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2010
sweet, thanks for the heads up!

I literally just redeemed $12 in amazon gift cards for downloading (then removing) some apps on my three iOS devices :)

stonyboys

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2012
Is there a way I can download the free apps to get the code and then give the code to a US citizen to gift me a game?

Alveezy

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Hawaii
I'm backing FreeMyApps for sure! i've been using it for a good 5 months now and have earned about $80 worth of iTunes Gift Cards. purchase all the apps that i've always wanted but didn't want to pay for. A really good alternative to the jailbreak...since it's the only other way of getting any app you want without paying for it.

Mr. Buzzcut

macrumors 65816
Jul 25, 2011
Ohio
I can tell you, this works!
In my house, we have 6 iPhones, 4 Ipads an 2 iPod touch and I have earn more than 100 in Amazon gift cards in about two months!
Thats good money!

Learn a skill in your spare time and you'll net more than $100. Guaranteed.

CM0000000013

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2012
out of apps to download

I downloaded all the apps avaiable but only amounted to 4 dollars in amazon money. I've tried resetting my phone but it saves my downloads and credits so I cant get anymore money. Any help on how to keep getting credits?

ANMA dojo

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2010
I downloaded all the apps avaiable but only amounted to 4 dollars in amazon money. I've tried resetting my phone but it saves my downloads and credits so I cant get anymore money. Any help on how to keep getting credits?
considering the guy above with 12 iOS devices only got over $100 over the past 2 months (thus maybe $8.33+/device), I think after we exhaust the initial offers, new offers may be slow to come in :|

R4VR

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2012
Everyone participating in these programs... you are the reason we have bogus apps in the "top" lists. Developers use these services solely to promote their download numbers to make it into the top lists.

If you can afford an iPhone, you can afford the App's.

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
Everyone participating in these programs... you are the reason we have bogus apps in the "top" lists. Developers use these services solely to promote their download numbers to make it into the top lists.

If you can afford an iPhone, you can afford the App's.

Look, an additional $40-$50 easy income a month (if you have a lot of iDevices around) is far too tempting.

hobsgrg

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2010

You just have to wait for more apps to be added and regularly check back. You will only get credit once per app and per device

Bungles

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
As far as I know, free app slots is the best of these try-apps-to-win-credits options (tap the link in Safari on iOS).

They have some great prizes:
photo-1.png

And I'm just about to win a retina iPad!
photo-2.png

Averaging out all my spins, they pay significantly more "money" for each app you try than the competition. I'll post again once I receive my iPad, but since I won iTunes credit from them with no problems, I'm fairly confident that they're legit.

dan1z

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2012
I redeemed 15$ iTunes Gift Card and they gave me not valid code...and don't answer my emails to fix that..

Izanmamita

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2012

Izanmamita

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2012
I've made over $30 from this site but for the time it takes I've stopped doing it. It's quite an old site. There's also many other try our app and get money sites which I've done but most of them just aren't worth the time. They are great when you first start and has many apps to download but after that it really drags on because apps aren't added all that regularly

----------

My friend also had this problem still not resolved been many months

I have the same problem . I'm really pissed off if I knew it before I wouldn't have waisted my time in that freaking site.

ANMA dojo

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2010
Freemyapps is really a scam. I wished my time downloading al the sponsor apps and when I had enough credits and wanted to get the giftcard I couldn't. You just waist your time and end up getting zero!
there must be more to your specific case because I haven't had any issues at all on any of the 4 iOS devices in my household. definitely not a scam for me, this has provided me plenty of easy $$$ to download, run, and uninstall. I redeem immediately as soon as I gather enough points for a $1 Amazon gift card.

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
Sorry for the bump, but I downloaded this a little while ago too. I got about 2000 points worth of free downloads but now everything else I try to download from there is $.99. Makes it seem like it's impossible to accumulate free points now :(

FreeMyApps

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2015
Does the website somehow slow down you phone at all?

I work for FreeMyApps - Happy to answer any questions you guys may have : )

It doesn't slow down your phone at all, we actually don't leave anything additional on your device beyond the apps you install (which you install straight from the App Store and can delete if you don't want to keep them) and a Safari cookie which we only use to save your account credits.

And we are certainly not a scam, our average US iOS user earns $10 in their first week!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.