Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sundog925

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 19, 2011
Any other watchers?
How about last nights episode? Most memorable episode EVER.

Ariii

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2012
Chicago
Any other watchers?
How about last nights episode? Most memorable episode EVER.

EVER???

While that was better than any episode in a long time, any episode of the first season is still better.

Plus, Rachel Barry wasn't in it :'(.

sundog925

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 19, 2011
EVER???

While that was better than any episode in a long time, any episode of the first season is still better.

Plus, Rachel Barry wasn't in it :'(.

I dont know, i watch it regularly, and sometimes i get distracted with this site, or with whatever I'm doing, and it didn't happen. i was glued!

Not sure about you, but I'm getting tired of the cross city plots and the mixing of the characters lives. its becoming to much to keep track of, who's doing who and so on. but still, great show.

----------

Glee? Memorable? Never considered using that word to describe it.

most memorable episode.

LuxoJunior

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2013
They lost me sometime in season two ... It got too artificial for my taste. The only constant highlight is Sue Sylvester :D

Agreed, and she quit at the end of the last episode, so no more Sue.

And I agree with jessica. Memorable and Glee have never been in the same thought in my mind.

sundog925

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 19, 2011
Agreed, and she quit at the end of the last episode, so no more Sue.

And I agree with jessica. Memorable and Glee have never been in the same thought in my mind.

She'll be back, she's too important of a character and her one liners are HIL-AR-IOUS!

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
I used to watch it but once the normal cast graduated and a new pieces of cast came in, then they tried to also retain the graduated cast... it just feels too disjointed for me. So I stopped watching.

sundog925

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 19, 2011
I like the new cast. It keeps it real knowing they graduate and not stay freshmen/sophomores forever like other shows.

Marley is my favorite of the new cast. And Jake. and most DEFINITELY coach Roz. NeNe Leakes is probably the only other person who can act opposite Sue and beat her haha.

samiwas

macrumors 68000
Aug 26, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I used to watch Glee with my wife, and found it fairly entertaining. Then they went all High-School-Musical where people just bust out into song for no apparent reason. That's when it lost me. I stopped watching a couple of years ago.

On that note, I was just sitting on my computer the other day with the TV on in the background when that episode came on. I will have to agree with you...I stopped what I was doing and watched. It was quite a powerful episode.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.