Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
Renewed, Myself and Firestar have all started these "Hunts". This is going to be a little different as in the past people started to get bored. Rather then the games last for 6 months this game will last until one person reaches 7 points. The first user who reaches 7 points will win the game. Players shall keep a running tally in their signature. It will be based on the honour system. Let the games begin!

Rules:
1) No photoshop.

2) Please only post pictures of YOU holding the sign up this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary.

3) No duplicates - let's be creative.

4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD and BIGGER font so it's easy to find.

5) If the challenge isn't met within 3 days the person who put the challenge up then has 12 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge. If the challenger does not respond with a new challenge within 24 hours or 48 hours on the weekend the previous challenger picks the new challenge. If needed, the cycle will repeat.

6) No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:

* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors)
* currency (the participants of this game will not be limited to those with immediate access to large amounts of funds)
* destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property
* nudity

7) You do not need to be in the photo.

8) There is no need to sign up- you just start playing.

Challenge One
Post a picture of a lightbulb beside a usb stick. MR info as well

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Glad this is back! I enjoyed the last one but it got hard towards the end as people gave up. Here you go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 66

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
So what's the next challenge? I've never played but I'm interested.

Well on previous Scavenger Hunts someone had to approve the post then a challenge was set. If you approve my post I say

Post a picture of a Trophy, rosette or certificate you have been awarded beside your MR information

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
Well on previous Scavenger Hunts someone had to approve the post then a challenge was set. If you approve my post I say

Post a picture of a Trophy, rosette or certificate you have been awarded beside your MR information

IMG_1652.jpg

If approved
Post a picture of a stuffed animal in a shower or bathtub :D

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
Hurray! A new scavenger thread!

(See attachments, it's a big one!)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21357528807.379398.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21357528807.379398.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 81
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.