Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Badrottie

Suspended
Original poster
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
if you have used those? which one is better? I can't decide which and there is price for both is 99.00. I want to use for my vlog (video log). :apple:

bumper314

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2009
Yep, I've done several bundles from BundleHunt. Here's a Lifehacker article mentioning a previous bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:

bumper314

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2009
Anyway about Camtasia, does it have closed caption support? :apple:

I have never used captions in Camtasia, but the website says they are supported:
http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia-pc-mac-comparison.html

I know ScreenFlow 4 supports captions as well, but I found the interface to be cumbersome and difficult to use.

Camtasia has a video sharing service called screencast.com which has very good web based captioning. Another free option is YouTube.

----------

Hi,
is it safe to buy from that page??

I really like and need that bundle, specially the tools for pages.

As I said above:

bumper314 said:
Yep, I've done several bundles from BundleHunt. Here's a Lifehacker article mentioning a previous bundle.

Badrottie

Suspended
Original poster
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
I have never used captions in Camtasia, but the website says they are supported:
http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia-pc-mac-comparison.html

I know ScreenFlow 4 supports captions as well, but I found the interface to be cumbersome and difficult to use.

Camtasia has a video sharing service called screencast.com which has very good web based captioning. Another free option is YouTube.

----------

As I said above:

Okay i will try test drive two apps tonight. thank you :apple:

turtlez

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2012
I heard that Camtasia uses a lot more system resources (almost double) compared to screenflow. Screenflow always is made out to be the best and is the most used by professionals on os x. I don't have much experience though, I always capture with quicktime and send it to Premiere Pro and After Effects.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.