Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pandalorian

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2012
The antarctic
Hello, I have a 2012 Mac Mini 2.3 GHz i7 and 16GB RAM model, and i wish to sell it and build a gaming computer with the money. It's barely two months old, and is in like new condition. Includes all built in manuals/warranties, original box, power cord. is there a good price to sell it for? It cost ~900 for me with the ram upgrade, and the parts i need to build my computer are about $700, so what would be the best price to sell it for? Thanks very much in advance.

Jedi Master

macrumors regular
Ok

Hello, I have a 2012 Mac Mini 2.3 GHz i7 and 16GB RAM model, and i wish to sell it and build a gaming computer with the money. It's barely two months old, and is in like new condition. Includes all built in manuals/warranties, original box, power cord. is there a good price to sell it for? It cost ~900 for me with the ram upgrade, and the parts i need to build my computer are about $700, so what would be the best price to sell it for? Thanks very much in advance.

I was just considering buying one. Where are you located?

Thanks,
Jed

famous600

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010

I actually listed mine on CL today exact same model exact same ram for $700

opinio

macrumors 65816
Mar 23, 2013
Why , he's on the death star ? :rolleyes:

So he could fly to the Antartic in his Star Destroyer! It should be quicker than FedEx I am guessing. Although from memory, FedEx doesn't deliver to the Death Star anymore. Something about having trouble getting past the perimeter fence to nock on the front door.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.