Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pagandeva2000

macrumors member
Original poster
May 3, 2013
I purchased my first iPad in October; the 64 gb mini. While I had an iPhone and iPod Touch, I never appreciated what an iPad can do until I obtained my mini. Since then, I purchased a 64 gb iPad 2 for viewing things on an even larger screen and a 16 gb iPad mini specifically to carry to work. In fact, the 16 mini is replacing my kindle fire HD as my ereader and work device.

After a long time waiting, my job finally got wifi, so, I can stream Netflix and Amazon Prime during lunch. I so hated the lag that occurred with the Kindle fire. Even my iPod touch was functioning better with streaming videos, so, I decided to get a mini with less space to accommodate my prolific reading.

Some apps overlap, but, I have my reasons for owning three and I don't regret it.

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I have an iPad 3 64 GB which has most of my videos, photo editing etc. a Mini 16 GB which has books, a few games. An my original 16 GB is at home playing Jarvis around the house with my Nest etc

Tooloud4granny

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
Just the mini here as well
Got it to use while in between getting rid of virus ridden PC (good riddance) and waiting for the new Mac mini
Find I'm using the mini ipad more often than the desktop ( even though its killer) because its just so handy to use, for my purposes anyway

oaba09

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Just 1 ipad mini for myself...My sis and dad each has an ipad 2....My brother has 1 ipad 4

gbredneck

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2010
four here, an orginal 64gb wifi ipad 1, an 32gb Ipad 2 with 3g, a 64gb ipad 3 3g, and finally a 16gb ipad mini.

Have to admit the mini is my favourite device, though i do wish i'd got the 3g version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.