Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

inscrewtable

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 9, 2010
You only get to select one.

It goes without saying that it wouldn't be T.C. It wouldn't even be Steve. There are lots of people from history I at first think would be fun or interesting like Picasso but on further reflection he'd probably not live up to my expectations given his abrasive character. In fact for me although I admire many people (like Einstein) the only person who interests me is...

Richard Feynman

0dev

macrumors 68040
Dec 22, 2009
Assuming I had that kind of money to throw around, probably Vincent Van Gogh. I'd do what they did in Doctor Who and show him how well respected he becomes as a painter and how well loved his art becomes in the future.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
If you are charging yourself for professional services, would that be tax deductible?

I like the way you think. Very creative.

Strange...but very creative.

I'll have t check with my accountant. He's associated with the firm of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe. :p

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Charles Darwin. Specifically on reverse evolution. Some people I talk to these days, really make me ask myself whether it is possible.

Mousse

macrumors 68040
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
I'd want to talk with the sculptor who created the Venus de Milo. I want to know 2 things: 1) what the whole sculpture looks like and 2) where he hid the arms. Seriously, as far as insanely valuable objects go, the Venus de Milo's arms would rank up there with the Holy Grail and Philosopher's Stone.

For a nominal investment of $600,000, I could become insanely rich and famous.:D That's a huge step up from being just insane.;)

SMDBill

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2013
I would be humiliated to even admit if I were that person who wasted $600k on such a trivial thing as a conversation with Apple's CEO. He still gets up, puts his pants on like all of us, and he gets bossed around just like any other husband out there when he's at home. :D

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
You only get to select one.

It goes without saying that it wouldn't be T.C. It wouldn't even be Steve. There are lots of people from history I at first think would be fun or interesting like Picasso but on further reflection he'd probably not live up to my expectations given his abrasive character. In fact for me although I admire many people (like Einstein) the only person who interests me is...

Richard Feynman

I don't know about spending such an absurd amount of money, but Richard Feynman is a mighty fine choice.

Nightarchaon

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2010
My Grandfather, if $600k could bring him back, and not as a zombie. or maybe Einstein, or Jesus

No one living is worth that amount of money

----------

I would be humiliated to even admit if I were that person who wasted $600k on such a trivial thing as a conversation with Apple's CEO. He still gets up, puts his pants on like all of us, and he gets bossed around just like any other husband out there when he's at home. :D

Actually he doesn't, he has an elaborate apparatus designed by JI that puts his pants on in a revolutionary and progressive manner.

And he doesn't take them off, they are removed by Apples design department at the end of the day and burnt because they are obsolete and wont run the upgraded version of Pants 2.0 the following day.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
Myself. That way it would not cost me anything but, then again, would I have to report the $600000 as income :D ?

You pay me $600K, and I'll contribute 10% to your highly questionable charity.:D

BTW: did I mention that i'll make you the best damn cup of espresso you've ever had?

The way you like to chat in the forums, I bet you would do it for free :).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.