Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AQUADock

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2011
I have a white iPhone and the only time i find it distracting is when sunlight directly shines on it and makes the bezel brighter than the display.

mrskb

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2012
Michigan
My iPod Touch 4g had a black face, and my 5g has a white face. I don't notice any difference, or perhaps I've simply gotten used to it.

YanniDepp

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2008
I'd imagine that a white bezel would make the blacks of the screen seem blacker. However, I'm a fan of black-framed displays (like the MacBook Pro and iMac), so I have a black iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

Paradoxally

macrumors 68000
Feb 4, 2011
I'd imagine that a white bezel would make the blacks of the screen seem blacker. However, I'm a fan of black-framed displays (like the MacBook Pro and iMac), so I have a black iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

They do. For the iPad I prefer black because of the huge bezel, but I've always been a fan of white iPhones (they look really elegant) and I got the white iP5 over the black (especially because of scratchgate too).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.