Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

webworks415

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2008
Oven roasted chicken breast with chipotle, lettuce, tomato, on italian herbs and cheese bread, always

Smartass

macrumors 65816
Dec 18, 2012
just order it without any sauce, summer is at the gates and you really dont wanna look fat on the beach now do you

mlmwalt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2010
Philadelphia, Pa, USA
Don't go to Subway, their stuff is poop. Go to Primo's. Get a Sharp Italian.

They're only on the East Coast, but the food makes Subway's look like it came from the deep end of a port-o-pot.

Beenblacklisted

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2011
Miami,Fl
Don't go to Subway, their stuff is poop. Go to Primo's. Get a Sharp Italian.

They're only on the East Coast, but the food makes Subway's look like it came from the deep end of a port-o-pot.

Eh not so much, went t oone few months back, had their corned beef, worst decision ever, taken from cold pressed package form and 30 seconds in a steamer, grosssss., Never going back. (True corned beef is boiled overnight, and baked).

mlmwalt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2010
Philadelphia, Pa, USA
Eh not so much, went t oone few months back, had their corned beef, worst decision ever, taken from cold pressed package form and 30 seconds in a steamer, grosssss., Never going back. (True corned beef is boiled overnight, and baked).

Never had their conrned beef. Only had the Sharp Italian, Chicken Cutlet, a couple of the Diablo hoagies, the Buffalo Chicken and the Turkey Special (like a corned beef special, called the Turkey Schwartzie).

Beenblacklisted

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2011
Miami,Fl
Never had their conrned beef. Only had the Sharp Italian, Chicken Cutlet, a couple of the Diablo hoagies, the Buffalo Chicken and the Turkey Special (like a corned beef special, called the Turkey Schwartzie).

ok good, stay away from corned beef, lol! buen provecho to all,

maxosx

macrumors 68020
Dec 13, 2012
Southern California
So i have the white 5. I used to have a bla k 4. Im a jailbreaker so the bootrom exploit is awesome. I miss the design, and also the toughness of the 4. I miss ios 5 too, for google maps and yotube. So i think im going to downgradeto a 4 at least just for summer. Thoughts?

Between my 4, 4S & 5, I greatly prefer the 4S for its call quality via the superior antenna. I wouldn't use another 4 if it was free. IPhone 5? Blah!

JAT

macrumors 603
Dec 31, 2001
Mpls, MN
I know I'm going to get flamed for this but Subway sucks! The worlds most bland sandwiches! How anyone enjoys their half assed sandwiches is beyond me. I eat healthy so I avoid the place, back when I was young and ate for flavor I avoided the place. Their cookies are very good though, I miss them. Lol

/flame suit on
Ever since Subway added fresh spinach as an option, I find them more interesting than other chains. Now, local shops are a different story, of course.
Wait, you can get mushrooms at Subway there? :eek:
I was going to post that. Never seen mushrooms at Subway. Which is good, I don't eat fungus.
Who me? But look, if you're going to insult someone can you at least commit to something such as grammar?
You will never get that from the Insulters. But committing to something like specificity of target might be useful.

OP, I find the 4/4s much more solid and to have a better feel. That said, I've never really felt the urge to go back to my 4. Mostly because on VZW, the 4 gets up to 1.5Mbps data, the 5 I have gotten over 40Mb and regularly stay in the 10-20 range.

Knockworstface

macrumors regular
Feb 26, 2013
why all the hate on meatball subs? i quite like them

I used to like the meatball sub from Subway. They changed the meatball recipe or something for the worse. The current meatballs have a real generic frozen meatball taste where as the Subway meatballs from a few years back had more of an authentic homemade meatball taste. The Subway meatballs of today are just garbage. Very fake tasting. I love a good meatball and the meatbals from Subway are just plain out lousy. Reminds me of the meatball subs I'd eat from a gas station or something when I was drunk on a Friday or a Saturday night when I was a kid. :eek::D

Beenblacklisted

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2011
Miami,Fl
Ok, I'm in high school. In the summer, I don't just sit at home all day. Me and my friends hang out at the park. I don't want my iPhone 5 to get broken, so in the summer if I can find one, I will use an iPhone 4. Also, in downgrading to 5.1.1 because of 1. I'm a jailbreaker and that is the best firmware for jailbreaks IMO, and also because my first iPhone was an iPhone 4 on iOS 5.0.1.

hey man jail breaking is illegal, im gonna notify the apple's security team. Say goodbye to your summers at the park, with your friends talking about your texts from last night.

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Jun 11, 2009
Meh, the best is the plain grilled chicken breast foot long with double meat (4 breasts!!) and a nice heaping of banana peppers. Yeah I enjoyed my lunch today.

----------

I used to like the meatball sub from Subway. They changed the meatball recipe or something for the worse. The current meatballs have a real generic frozen meatball taste where as the Subway meatballs from a few years back had more of an authentic homemade meatball taste. The Subway meatballs of today are just garbage. Very fake tasting. I love a good meatball and the meatbals from Subway are just plain out lousy. Reminds me of the meatball subs I'd eat from a gas station or something when I was drunk on a Friday or a Saturday night when I was a kid. :eek::D

They screwed up their pizzas too, they used to be great, but now they taste like half uncooked dough.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
Meh, the best is the plain grilled chicken breast foot long with double meat (4 breasts!!) and a nice heaping of banana peppers. Yeah I enjoyed my lunch today.

----------

They screwed up their pizzas too, they used to be great, but now they taste like half uncooked dough.

coldnt agree more!

Knockworstface

macrumors regular
Feb 26, 2013

----------

Do you get anything else on there besides banana peppers? :D

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
There's nothing wrong with Subway's meatball subs if you like horse meat.

What, I refuse to believe there's horse meat in Subway's subs!

That being said, gonna try out the oven roasted chicken breast since so many people recommend it! :D

Btw. always get extra tomatoes, lettuce and green peppers if you can, it's good for you! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.