Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mirai 11

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 3, 2005
Haven't seen this exist anywhere here yet, so I thought I'd see what's the one game that you're playing on iOS that you can't put down?

For me, it's Sonic 1 Remastered. A beautiful port!

tumblr_inline_mmv7jcwvXl1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mmv824UbkT1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mmv7lb2ODM1qz4rgp.png

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I don't really play many games at all on iOS, but when I have down time or in transition and want to do something I still play the old game GeoDefense. I never get bored of it.

Screen%20Shot%202013-05-17%20at%207.25.15%20PM.png

JayMysterio

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California

Started playing Injustice to unlock stuff for the console version. Haven't had time to play the console lately, so I've pretty much spent all my time playing the IOS version. It's fun for a freemium game, even if the computer AI does blatantly cheat and ramps up the difficulty in the hopes of getting you to shell out some money, instead of farming.

Last edited:

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Tiny Troopers 2 is pretty addictive. You can progress without it being too hard and a good selection of game play levels. The missions have a variety of tasks (armoured car, blow up tanks, rescue prisoner's and survive etc

Attachments

• TinyTroopers 2.jpg
    TinyTroopers 2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,332

Xavier

macrumors demi-god
Mar 23, 2006
Columbus
Dots. You connect dots in various ways, squares and larger giving you more points. And the best part is, it's free! Does have the ability to buy more "points" for the power ups, but you can just play more to earn more points.

Dots-ios-game.jpg

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Dots. You connect dots in various ways, squares and larger giving you more points. And the best part is, it's free! Does have the ability to buy more "points" for the power ups, but you can just play more to earn more points.

I just found this game a couple of days ago and it is quite fun and addicting.

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA

This damn game is ridiculously addicting.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out... :D

Playing that now, although I have thought about deleting it. Starting to get a little boring. Just the same thing over and over.

Xavier

macrumors demi-god
Mar 23, 2006
Columbus
Color Zen.

You have different shapes of different colors. The object of the game is to eliminate the shapes by colliding two of the same color, eventually filling the screen with the border color. It is quite simple in concept, but the later levels get difficult.

If you are looking for something that has virtually no learning curve, simple to play, and quickly passes time, Color Zen is for you. 99¢

(no, I do not work for Color Zen's company, it's just fun and addicting!)

SPEEDwithJJ

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
I find myself constantly playing Perfect Kick since its release last week even though I simply sucks at that game. :eek: :(

958397_larger.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.