Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KyleBucket

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2013
Hello everyone. My issue is something that's odd to type into a Google search and I haven't been finding what I've been looking for and I figured someone would be able to figure out a quick fix by just throwing it on here...

I had the highest version of Snow Leopard until the other day when I finally decided to get Mountain Lion. I'm all the way up to date, and until I switched to ML, I never had an issue - but, my iTunes checked songs don't play together anymore?

Example:
(Currently playing) Artist - Song title
(Checked box song underneath) Artist - Song title <--This song won't play, even though the blue box is checked?

As stated, this was never an issue before and I didn't change anything outside of the new OS...can anyone help me fix this issue?

Thank you!

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Hello everyone. My issue is something that's odd to type into a Google search and I haven't been finding what I've been looking for and I figured someone would be able to figure out a quick fix by just throwing it on here...

I had the highest version of Snow Leopard until the other day when I finally decided to get Mountain Lion. I'm all the way up to date, and until I switched to ML, I never had an issue - but, my iTunes checked songs don't play together anymore?

Example:
(Currently playing) Artist - Song title
(Checked box song underneath) Artist - Song title <--This song won't play, even though the blue box is checked?

As stated, this was never an issue before and I didn't change anything outside of the new OS...can anyone help me fix this issue?

Thank you!

Can you post a screen shot of your example?

KyleBucket

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2013
What happens when you have the previous and/or current song checked?

That actually fixed it. The following song played. However, that's a bummer because if it has to be songs in a row (all of a sudden?), I'll never have random "playlists." I liked being able to sporadically just pick some and it always worked with no issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.