Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gcts2013

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2013
I recently had work done on my laptop (toshiba) and when it was returned to me my itouch stopped syncing. It recognizes the itouch when it is plugged in and says that it is syncing. When I unplug it and check to see if any of the new song that I added to itunes on my laptop were added they are not. Any thoughts? Thanks.

gcts2013

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2013
Thanks. I have actually tried that a couple of times. I have updated both my itunes and itouch. Something go reset or thrown off when work was done on it. Trying to figure out if there is a setting I am missing. Doesn't appear to be. I might try just reseting everything but don't want to because I don't want to loose my Apps on it.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Thanks. I have actually tried that a couple of times. I have updated both my itunes and itouch. Something go reset or thrown off when work was done on it. Trying to figure out if there is a setting I am missing. Doesn't appear to be. I might try just reseting everything but don't want to because I don't want to loose my Apps on it.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes. Their may be a problems with the syncing drivers.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

gcts2013

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2013
Thanks. I think I got it figured out at least for now. I ended up just syncing songs manually. If I get more problems then I will try that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.