Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has begun decorating the Moscone Center ahead of its Worldwide Developers Conference next week. 9to5Mac has posted one image of a banner inside the building featuring the tagline 'Where a whole new world's developing'.

The banner use the same color scheme as the WWDC invitations sent out in April.

wwdcbanner.jpg
MacStories has also shared a picture of workers installing WWDC graphics on the outside of Moscone.

mosconeoutside-1.jpg
Workers will continue installing graphics throughout the day and readers are encouraged to send their photographs to tips@macrumors.com.

Article Link: Apple Begins Decorating Moscone Center for WWDC 2013, 'Where A Whole New World's Developing'

Santabean2000

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2007
Apple becoming a more transparent company..?

Edit: Where a whole new world is developing; intriguing tagline. I suspect it means that the ATV will get its own App store; the new colour icons symbolise new apps for the ATV.

DCstewieG

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2008
U.S.A.
Confirmed: Apple is unveiling a magic carpet, along with a genie in a lamp activated using Authentec fingerprint technology.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
Apple becoming a more transparent company..?

Edit: Where a whole new world is developing; intriguing tagline. I suspect it means that the ATV will get its own App store; the new colour icons symbolise new apps for the ATV.

I don't think so, there are only two undisclosed sessions this year, I think. If they were launching a new platform I'd think there would be more.

monaarts

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2010
Kennesaw, GA
Where a whole new world is developing; intriguing tagline. I suspect it means that the ATV will get its own App store; the new colour icons symbolise new apps for the ATV.

This could make sense. Or "whole new world" meaning a whole new iOS, built from the ground up like they did with Snow Leopard, with a more open API and the like.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.