Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
Is the Miami vs Chicago series a basketball game or a battle between gangs?

Chicago is acting like a bunch of thugs during the game and then crybabies after the game saying the refs are a part of Miami's team.

Last edited:

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
Warriors injury could mean the end of the line:mad: I hate hanging in during postseason on a thread but Niners and Giants did OK against all odds most recently. Something here tells me the Warriors are facing even bigger odds.

Last edited:

sdilley14

macrumors 65816
Feb 8, 2007
Mesa, AZ
Is the Miami vs Chicago series a basketball game or a battle between gangs?

Chicago is acting like a bunch of thugs during the game and then crybabies after the game saying the refs are a part of Miami's team.

Nailed it. Though after watching this last game, I'd say Chi has a legit reason to cry about the refs. The reffing down the stretch of that game was appauling.

If only Chi had ONE MORE superstar player out on the court to put them over the hump. ;)

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
Nailed it. Though after watching this last game, I'd say Chi has a legit reason to cry about the refs. The reffing down the stretch of that game was appauling.

If only Chi had ONE MORE superstar player out on the court to put them over the hump. ;)

I'm not watching all the games since I am not really a basketball fan so I can't comment about the officials, but whenever I tune in to watch a Chicago Bulls game( often playing Miami), the Bulls seem to be overly physical and aggressive( bordering on dirty). Back when the Bulls ended the Heats 27 game winning streak, I watched a bit of it and they seemed determined to end it by any means necessary.

The clip that showed one of the Bulls players getting ejected for shoving LeBron, there was no reason to purposely get a foul like that early in the game( when he tried to chop the ball away from LeBron). He just made it worse for shoving LeBron after LeBron got a technical foul for his get off me shove to him.

It's like watching a bunch of thugs and gang members battling it out. It's not good for the sport.

scott craft

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2011
Louisiana
I'm pulling for the Heat, but I think the refs are doing a poor job. I think the Bulls did lose their composure some last night. The Heat are getting more favorable calls, but there have been bad calls for both sides.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
It was a good run for the Warriors and a real proud showing for SF bay area sports fans!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.