Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 509

portishead

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2007
los angeles
Maybe I'd believe it if it wasn't a horrible tag line: Gigantic graphics power and file transfers in a zip? Naw, that's not real.

fastlanephil

macrumors 65816
Nov 17, 2007
It looks something like the Bang & Olufson Beolit 12 speaker system as far as shape but with a few more curves.

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
People are just rehashing old ideas with these things. They made a cube once before. They could do it again:rolleyes:. None of the mockups seem to have anything to do with hardware design.

Pakaku

macrumors 68040
Aug 29, 2009
...If you're going to fake a product, at least take the time to do a proper spellcheck. :I

I'm still convinced the next Mac Pro will be a tower.

Sol

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2003
Australia
I don't buy it because that is a product-page with no other links or information on the bottom, like Apple's product pages usually have. If it were a shot of a graphic designer's work in progress I would expect to see a few things in the background, like desktop icons, other apps, etc. Also, how does this correlate with any other rumour about a new Mac Pro? If it were re-designed so drastically then surely there would be a leak about a return to the cube form-factor of the G4 Cube.

I would love to be proven wrong because that is a slick design but for now I would not hold my breath for this to be unveiled.

spunkgarLEWII

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2013
We simply won't know till tomorrow. I am only hoping its going to be good. At this point we need to think positive.

ijohn.8.80

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2012
Adelaide, Oztwaylya.
Nup, definitely not. I was told by a bloke that works in the 3rd sub-basement at Apple HQ that this is it below. You take it out into the sun for 30 minutes a day and it runs for 56 hours. Apparently this was Steve's final wish and good deed for the environment.

CubeSats_main_1129.jpg

portishead

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2007
los angeles
Nup, definitely not. I was told by a bloke that works in the 3rd sub-basement at Apple HQ that this is it below. You take it out into the sun for 30 minutes a day and it runs for 56 hours. Apparently this was Steve's final wish and good deed for the environment.

Yup, that's the one my insider showed me also. Double confirmed then.

Baunkjaer

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
Triple confirmed. I know a guy who has a son that goes to the same school as a girl whose dad has a brother that goes to a bar where the bartenders cousin dates a girl that was formerly dated by a guy working for Apple. Totally confirmed then. :D
You need to tell the name of the bartender. Otherwise your story is busted :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.