Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

R4z3r

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2009
NJ
I updated to iOS7 last night, and when I installed it all was well (as well as a beta can be). I shut it off and turned it back on in the morning) and my Flipboard app is just gone. In the App Store, it says it's installed but I can't open the application on there either. Does anyone else have "ghost" applications like this?

I also have one app that I can't get rid of it. It just sits at waiting. No matter what I do I can't seem to get rid of it. Suggestions for how to delete the thing?

holyjohn

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
Same thing here.
I think we will have to wait for the 2nd version of Beta in next few weeks. :(

I updated to iOS7 last night, and when I installed it all was well (as well as a beta can be). I shut it off and turned it back on in the morning) and my Flipboard app is just gone. In the App Store, it says it's installed but I can't open the application on there either. Does anyone else have "ghost" applications like this?

I also have one app that I can't get rid of it. It just sits at waiting. No matter what I do I can't seem to get rid of it. Suggestions for how to delete the thing?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.