Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

m1kygarcia

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
I´m just curious to know what you guys think?, do you think it would of made a hole different perception?

cheers, and have a nice one.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida

travisbrowning

macrumors member
Jan 28, 2013
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Personal opinion - He probably would've hated it at first, but came around. It really is a great redesign, Beta 1 is doing really well and aside from a few UI tweaks and some iPhone 4 bugs, I think it's pretty damn amazing. It's a good step forward, I think Steve would've realized that.

Just IMO of course.

fivedots

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2011
He wouldn't present it because he wouldn't allow it.

That's my opinion at least.

This I agree with. It is clear they released this beta at a much earlier stage than previous as a response to increased scrutiny and a overly quiet 2013. They decided they could not wait to show something new.

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
iOS 7 in it's current form would NEVER have gotten Steve's seal of approval. It would look like iOS 6, Forstall would still be a the helm, and some of the current new functions probably wouldn't have made it (Control Center I'd wager to be one). Green felt and leather stitching EVERYWHERE!! All those poor digital cows!

Then instead of whining about the icons, there'd be whining about how it looks stale and boring.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
Are we forgetting the first iPhone shipped without copy/paste (among other things)? Jobs signed off on that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.