Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mlmwalt

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
Philadelphia, Pa, USA
I've been looking around but haven't found any good discounts on iTunes cards. The Bestbuy discounts are all done. Walmart doesn't have anything going on, and Cardpool is out of stock.

I found http://itunesgiftcard.org/ but have never heard of them, has anyone else? A quick search didn't find anything bad on them, but nothing good either.

macking104

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2003
California, USA
Check the gift card display at your grocery store. Many chains occasionally will have $10 off next shopping trip with a $50 gift card purchase...

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
NEVER buy iTunes cards off a website that isn't Amazon, Best Buy, etc.

They are bought using stolen credit card numbers. And Apple WILL disable your account if those cards are used on your account. They'll emote any remaining balance too.

rlu929s

macrumors regular
May 17, 2011
I'd also be interested in anything was going on. I was in Sam's Club and they were giving $10 off the $100 for PLUS members only.

I'm almost out of my Christmas season scores.

7thson

macrumors 65816
May 13, 2012
Six Rivers, CA
Best Nuy has the $100 iTunes card discounted 15%. I see deals like this on 9to5toys fairly regularly. Just bought a couple of $50's discounted 20% that were advertised there a few weeks back.

WilliamLondon

macrumors 68000
Dec 8, 2006
If you're not in a big hurry, around back to school time last year there were oodles of gift cards on eBay (I know because I sold one) that came along with devices bought in their back to school sale. Maybe they'll have another one this year? The discounts on eBay were sometimes significant.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.