Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Irishman

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2006
Only another hour and a bit left! Apple please give us something amazing..

I know! It just stinks because I'm dropping the kids off at grandma's at 12:30, to be at work by 1pm.

Bummer. Won't be able to really watch the keynote streamed live, but will have a tab of the liveblogs up to periodically check up on.

Sol

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2003
Australia
Truth was stranger than fiction. Given what the new Mac Pro will actually look like, I would not put it beyond Apple to design a computer that is a perfect sphere at some point.

crjackson2134

macrumors 601
Mar 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Truth was stranger than fiction. Given what the new Mac Pro will actually look like, I would not put it beyond Apple to design a computer that is a perfect sphere at some point.

Not just any sphere, a spinning sphere that looks like a beach ball and spins every time the system can't process a request.

MacVidCards

Suspended
Nov 17, 2008
Hollywood, CA
I'd guess not. A mini tower was a likely supposition before the event, this person probably didn't know anything but just went on that idea.

"wiith Dual GPU and Thunderbolt 2"

they were pretty on the nose for a guess. Those are literally the 2 biggest "pluses" to new Mac Pro.

Right down to shiny black color, mini size, and Cube enclosure which mimics the old Cube thermal ideas. I really think someone was having a bit of fun.

Umbongo

macrumors 601
Sep 14, 2006
England
"wiith Dual GPU and Thunderbolt 2"

they were pretty on the nose for a guess. Those are literally the 2 biggest "pluses" to new Mac Pro.

Right down to shiny black color, mini size, and Cube enclosure which mimics the old Cube thermal ideas. I really think someone was having a bit of fun.

Yeah probably one of these developers that was aware of the features, but hadn't been allowed to see it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.