Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deanfx4u

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
I agree. A signature of Tim Cook, Jony Ive or Steve Ballmer would be worth a lot more.

I'd easily pay $100.000 if it a signature of one of those three people.

But, would you pay

Dr.-Evil-One-Million-Dollars.png

joonyaboy

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2010
FL
I hate when someone gets an autograph and then turns around trying to make a buck.

Stay Classy.

ipad246

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2013
I definitely will not be selling it and will be holding onto it. I was just curious to see if it really made a difference with him signing it. Also I do have pictures taken with him while he was signing my phone so I can prove that his signature is the real thing. It was a cool moment :) never thought I would personally see him after the talk and get my phone signed at the same time.

Tedya

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2013
Got my iPhone 5 signed today by Steve Wozniak today :D
Anyone have any idea as to how much it is worth or how much it will be in the future? :apple:

It is worth whatever the highest bidder pays. BTW, if anyone here knows how much stuff will be worth in the future, please PM me so we can discuss the stock market!

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010
You have the bonus of him being featured in the Jobs movie, so this may increase the value slightly more.

Blakjack

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2009
I have 35 years experience as a professional auctioneer & valuer and I am accredited by the National Auctioneers Association, Industrial Auctioneers Association, AVAA, CCFA and 14 other related bodies. I was also awarded the Industry Excellence Award for Valuation and Appraisals (IEAVA) in 1989, 1993, 2004 and between 2009-2012. I also met president Obama in 2009 for recognition of my outstanding contribution in the field of valuation.

The OP's iPhone is worth 1.5x-2x its RRP.

Excuuuuuuse Me!!! LOL

scott99

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2007
That's pretty damned cool. There is no Apple without Woz. He was the engineer behind Apple's first great computers. Jobs was a great salesman/businessman, but Woz was the better engineer. I would love to meet the guy and talk about the old Apple days, Tech history always fascinated me.

richard371

macrumors 68040
Feb 1, 2008
Call up Pawn Stars and have Rick bring in his guy to look at it and see if he or the old man make you on offer. Maybe Chum will even buy it haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.