Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iDuel

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2011
Greece/USA
Do I need to be reading this? I'm sure this isn't an Apple rumour, correct me if I'm wrong!

So what? It's nice to read articles like this from time to time. You guys act like this was the only thing they posted all day.

If it doesn't interest you, feel free to not read the article.

deannnnn

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2007
New York City & South Florida
Good for him but I hate the Heat, well more LeBron James really so boooooo!!!!

Most of the country feels this way, but it was amazing for South Florida. Really brings the community together in a way that little else can. And regardless of what side you were on, you can't argue that it was a great series. Game 6? Ahhh!

Deedlez

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2011
UK
OMG - think of all the implications of this? Such as... erm... or then there's always.... hmmm. Nope. I got nothing. Is there any chance it could just be an executive of a large company going out of an evening? No?

damitssam

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2009
[url=http://cdn.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png]Image[/url]

Brooklyn Nets general manager Billy King today posted a picture of Miami Heat player Shane Battier with Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue and his son Spencer following the Heat's championship win last night over the San Antonio Spurs.

ImageFrom L to R: Spencer Cue, Duke Senior Associate Athletic Director Mike Cragg, Miami Heat player Shane Battier, Eddy Cue
Battier played basketball at Duke before joining the NBA and Eddy Cue is a huge Duke basketball fan. Cue has posted a number of pictures of himself at Duke athletic events on his Facebook page. Cue earned his bachelors degree in Computer Science and Economics from Duke and his son Spencer is attending the school, while his son Adam graduated recently and is working on the popular email app Mailbox which was recently purchased Dropbox.

A Duke student group recently wrote of visiting Cue at his office at Apple's Results Way campus in Cupertino, saying it was decorated with Duke memorabilia:

Article Link: Apple's Eddy Cue Spotted Celebrating Miami Heat's NBA Championship Win

Seems reasonable that an apple employee would be a bandwagon heat fan.

I laughed my ass off when they all started leaving in game 6.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
MacRumors: New and rumors that you hardly care about.

GTHCGTH!

But really, is this macrumors newsworthy?

Well said. And that seems to be the case of recent.
It's not all bad, but there the occasional "why in hell is this even an article" moments. Apart from that, it's ok.

Strange article. Who cares?

Stop your whining.

Don't care? Then don't click. Simple as iOS. :rolleyes:

tevion5

macrumors 68000
Jul 12, 2011
Ireland
Corrected news today: Apple Executives have lives while Apple employees work their a$$ off :rolleyes:

Because the executives of highly profitable technology corporations just lie around on their ass all day :rolleyes:

Forget Craig, and Phil, and Jobs, and Ive and those guys. They're just lazy *******s...

Dont be such a hippie.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.