Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

After releasing the second beta of iOS 7 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch developers, Apple has also seeded the second Developer Preview of OS X Mavericks to developers.

mavericks-800x103.png
The second iteration of the OS X Mavericks beta carries a build number of 13A497d, while the original version released on June 10 was build 13A476u.

Mavericks includes features like a tabbed Finder, new full screen dual monitor capabilities, and Safari improvements. Developers can receive the update via the Software Update tool in the Mac App Store.

Article Link: Apple Releases OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 2

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
I feel like it's been a pleasant day of updates from iOS 7 beta 2 to OS X Maverick DP2. :D Ohh, yeahhhh. Downloading it right now...

Hyuga

macrumors regular
May 16, 2006
Helsinki or Barcelona
For people who want to know, Wave is now first wallpaper choice in System preferences, also activity monitor doesn't bug like it did previously.

I think most of the changes went to driver updates and under the hood tuning.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
For people who want to know, Wave is now first wallpaper choice in System preferences, also activity monitor doesn't bug like it did previously.

I think most of the changes went to driver updates and under the hood tuning.

so gamecenter and reminders UI still dont have the iOS 7 look? :(

macrumors 603
Jan 8, 2009
I like that Notification Center had a banner that alerted me to three options once downloaded:

Restarting in (1 min countdown)
Restart in 1 hour
Remind me tomorrow

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.