Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aabby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
To thanks all the users support and get more feedbacks on updating, Enolsoft would like to FREE Giveaway the EPUB Viewer for time limited from normal price $28.99. If interested in this Mac tool, could turn to Mac App Store to FREE download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/epub-viewer/id627866610?mt=12

Enolsoft EPUB Viewer is a simple yet useful utility to help Mac users easily open and read EPUB files,and convert EPUB document to PDF format.

mzl.gbdjomra.800x500-75.jpg

Features of EPUB Viewer:
* Drag and drop to easily open EPUB files on Mac.
* Read EPUB files with single, continuous, or 2-up page display.
* Zoom-in, Zoom-out to read the EPUB files the way you like.
* Bookmark the current page or print the EPUB files.
* Support embedded media files, audio & video.
* Support multiple EPUB files in multiple tabs.
* Convert EPUB files to PDF format for easy sharing.

Further info about this FREE giveaway, turn to:
Mac App Store page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/epub-viewer/id627866610?mt=12
Official Page: http://www.enolsoft.com/epub-viewer-for-mac.html

Note: This giveaway will only run a limited time on June 25th 2013 in Mac App Store, it's a totally FREE giveaway! Hurry up to get it to help you easily open and read EPUB files on your Mac.

We would be appreciated if you could share your experiences and support our updating work by writing a review on the Mac App Store.

fhall1

macrumors 68040
Dec 18, 2007
(Central) NY State of mind
I'm not home so I can't download this now, but I think you're fighting an uphill battle pricing this at $29. When OS X 10.9 comes out, it'll have iBooks in it - so EPUB reading capability will be "free" at that point after you spend $20 (my estimate based on the last two OS updates) to upgrade to 10.9.

CylonGlitch

macrumors 68030
Jul 7, 2009
Nashville
I'm not home so I can't download this now, but I think you're fighting an uphill battle pricing this at $29. When OS X 10.9 comes out, it'll have iBooks in it - so EPUB reading capability will be "free" at that point after you spend $20 (my estimate based on the last two OS updates) to upgrade to 10.9.

I feel the same way, why buy this when I know it will be replaced soon. Even at free I'm hesitant to bother, I can wait for the next OS.

Mydrivec

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2012
RI
Calibre is better

Not sure why anyone would pay for this when Calibre is free and will convert to nearly every format.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
Not sure why anyone would pay for this when Calibre is free and will convert to nearly every format.

Calibre is the reason why I use the iPad for reading ePub books and not my Mac :D

Look, "convert to nearly every format" is not of importance for me. I want an ePub _viewer_. When you spend many many hours reading a book, the reader must have a very nice user interface that doesn't get in the way. The slightest irritation, repeated over hours, makes the reading experience unendurable.

Aabby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
Well, it's all up to you that to wait for the next OS, or get this EPUB Viewer for free now. ;)

Yeah, Calibre is great, I also get it on my MB, but there are difference between them, the EPUB viewer is a very simple tool just to read and open EPUB files, either convert the EPUB files to PDF format.

Anyways, thanks for all of attentions and opinions. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.