Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ariii

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2012
Chicago
This is the most obnoxious, rude, horrible meme on the InterNet, and people are using it everywhere.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Bochoa0687

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2012
View attachment 354381
Bull Connor...woops, I mean Joe Arpaio. Spends big money on worthless raids, for example, using a government owned tank to mow down a block fence.....all to arrest a guy who hoarded chickens, which by the way, they already had a warrant for.....claims that the chicken hoarding was harmful to animals, but the tank ran over a dog in the process.

Places his name in PERMANENT SIGNAGE everywhere, so when we get a new sheriff, we have to spend even more money buying new signs.

View attachment 354382
Jan Screwup, I mean Jan Brewer....I have many reasons to be angry at this lady, including her "budget budget budget" crap, which has done nothing but cut services from my city, proposing more and more tax cuts for the rich etc, repealing the transit tax that went to our cities roads, and buses, etc. Proposing the Anti-Gay marriage law Prop 102, and many many more.

Totally agreed!!!!

Mr.Noisy

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
UK™
any picture of this woman, The main reason I stopped watching news in the morning, in case this Horrible, self righteous, whining cow comes on (Fiona Phillips), she makes off the cuff remarks, on a talk show a few years back talking about injured soldiers she said "they are hardly blameless" and suddenly she appeared everywhere in ads and other programs, thankfully TV bosses got bored with her as she looks older and she is hardly on TV now, but she really grinds my gears........

Attachments

• fiona_phillips_23.jpg
    fiona_phillips_23.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:

kbfr08

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2007
Really, anyone who looks like this guy; you know the type, sunburn, half a bottle of hair gel, and a fake new york accent.

guido04.jpg

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Any of this lot. I hate Tennis and the way the BBC just go soooooo overboard with the coverage. Just to clarify, I don't care who wins, I do care if every other programme gets moved and I don't want to contribute any of my license fee for this twaddle. Its bad enough that the sports people are their, but they send the weather girl, the business reporter, everyone. All having a good old jolly at my expense. Please lets hope all the brits go out in the next round so they can cut back on the air time.

Attachments

• GREG.jpg
    GREG.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 614
  • ANDY.jpg
    ANDY.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 593
  • TIM.jpg
    TIM.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 601

M0esmac

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2012
UK
Any of this lot. I hate Tennis and the way the BBC just go soooooo overboard with the coverage. Just to clarify, I don't care who wins, I do care if every other programme gets moved and I don't want to contribute any of my license fee for this twaddle. Its bad enough that the sports people are their, but they send the weather girl, the business reporter, everyone. All having a good old jolly at my expense. Please lets hope all the brits go out in the next round so they can cut back on the air time.

lol... I would rather watch tennis all day than that all those crappy shows like Eastenders, Waterloo road, The Apprentice (nothing compared to The Apprentice US) etc. etc. etc.
And when people are complaining because they are paying license which is what, £40 a year and they are getting tennis for a few weeks cutting in with their coverage is just ridiculous.

Just saying... ;)

BTW, Go Djokovic!

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
lol... I would rather watch tennis all day than that all those crappy shows like Eastenders, Waterloo road, The Apprentice (nothing compared to The Apprentice US) etc. etc. etc.
And when people are complaining because they are paying license which is what, £40 a year and they are getting tennis for a few weeks cutting in with their coverage is just ridiculous.

Just saying... ;)

BTW, Go Djokovic!

I hope it rains:D

Attachments

• Cliff.jpg
    Cliff.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 606

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Everytime I see the logo below I know what we're in for. Endless coverage on tv. Yawn.
Le-Tour-de-France-Logo.png

TV reporter on the evening news: And today Tour de France was exciting - let's watch part of that stage again.

Me: OMG they're riding a bike!!! Impossible. What's next, gloves for your feet!? Oh yeah, they're called socks.

How about Tour de France for rollerskaters - something to elevate the number of falls downhill. Exciting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.