Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ODA521

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
Hey guys I have ipod 4th gen iOS 6.1.2 jailbroken by evasi0n by envad3rs. Every game or app I download it crashes constantly... Which sucks.

List of packages in cydia downloaded by me

Activator
AndroidLock XT
Barrel
Bridge
Crash Reporter
KillBackground
LocallAPStore
Pandora Downloader
Phantom
ProTube HD
SBSettings

That's all I've downloaded. & it crashes when I open an app. Any ideas of what's wrong? Please reply back because I'm thinking of going back to just iOS 6.1.3

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
Hey guys I have ipod 4th gen iOS 6.1.2 jailbroken by evasi0n by envad3rs. Every game or app I download it crashes constantly... Which sucks.

List of packages in cydia downloaded by me

Activator
AndroidLock XT
Barrel
Bridge
Crash Reporter
KillBackground
LocallAPStore
Pandora Downloader
Phantom
ProTube HD
SBSettings

That's all I've downloaded. & it crashes when I open an app. Any ideas of what's wrong? Please reply back because I'm thinking of going back to just iOS 6.1.3

does it say "exit safe mode" on the status bar?

ODA521

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2013
After it crashes when I click on a game it does not say that. Does that help any?

IpadSC400

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2013
A mile high
I think this happens when you have an incompatible tweak installed on your iPod. Had the same issue on my iPad. Ended up being Bigify, which installous said was compatible with my software. No it wasn't.

Pakaku

macrumors 68040
Aug 29, 2009
So restore it back to factory?

No, delete the last tweak you installed. If it still crashes, delete the second-last tweak. If you end up deleting more than a few and it still crashes, THEN you may want to restore.

richard6r

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2013
ideally, he can use any of the new restore tools that came out. Preferably SemiRestore if he isn't proficient in the use of Terminal for iLex Rat

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.