Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aziatiklover

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
I ordered an unlock for an iPhone 4S that I just picked up, and it has been more than 12h and still nothing!

On the other hand my brother that went with unlockfusion.net got his done in like an hour or so just for $1.99! :eek:

Seems like I am about to call my amex to get my $1.99 back and go with the replica unlockfusion.net

JoshGlzBrk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2009
I ordered an unlock for an iPhone 4S that I just picked up, and it has been more than 12h and still nothing!

On the other hand my brother that went with unlockfusion.net got his done in like an hour or so just for $1.99! :eek:

Seems like I am about to call my amex to get my $1.99 back and go with the replica unlockfusion.net

Did you try actually contacting their customer service or did you think some random people on the internet that are not affiliated with that company are going to help you get the answers you want?

aziatiklover

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Did you try actually contacting their customer service or did you think some random people on the internet that are not affiliated with that company are going to help you get the answers you want?

I did! Well I know our community use them daily so I figured if anybody has issue with them lately. :rolleyes:

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
I did! Well I know our community use them daily so I figured if anybody has issue with them lately. :rolleyes:

unlockfusion.net is owned by the same people who own swiftunlocks, cancelling and re-ordering isn't going to help you right now, best thing is just wait it out, they will reply back to you or get things done

they been having some problems for the past 12hours, almost all AT&T services are either down or delayed until further notice.

Currently Services Delayed:
- Samsung USA & Canada (Includes all carriers - is Delayed for ALL SUPPLIERS - not just swift)
- AT&T iPhone Instant
- AT&T iPhone 1-3hours
- AT&T iPhone 1-24hr
- AT&T Lumia 820 900 920
- AT&T Samsung, HTC etc are all delayed

aziatiklover

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
unlockfusion.net is owned by the same people who own swiftunlocks, cancelling and re-ordering isn't going to help you right now, best thing is just wait it out, they will reply back to you or get things done

they been having some problems for the past 12hours, almost all AT&T services are either down or delayed until further notice.

Currently Services Delayed:
- Samsung USA & Canada (Includes all carriers - is Delayed for ALL SUPPLIERS - not just swift)
- AT&T iPhone Instant
- AT&T iPhone 1-3hours
- AT&T iPhone 1-24hr
- AT&T Lumia 820 900 920
- AT&T Samsung, HTC etc are all delayed

I'd give it some time.
If they think you're trying to scam them they could blacklist your imei so I wouldn't risk it for $2.

yea I got a reply back about the delay! Thanx guys for the help. Now I'm just waiting for everything.

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
Ya swifts been slow lately, not sure when they will pick back up to regular service times.

Last edited by a moderator:

slu

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2004
Buffalo
I just used them yesterday for a used 4S that I got for free. I used the 1.99 service and I got the unlock in a few hours. Service was great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.