Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrNomNoms

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
Downloaded and Installed this on 10.8.4 through the App Store, now Safari won't work at all, it instantly crashes everytime, I have the error log but now I got to use another browser till this get's fixed

'Fixed'? the issue sounds like something wrong with your setup - have you tried deleting the Safari settings in your Library directory?

btokar

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2009
New update failed to load

For the first time ever, I experienced an 'update failed to load' error after the installation seemed to go through all its steps. I went to Apple to try to download it manually (rather than via Software Update), and got a 404 error. Very strange, no? (I'm using an older MacBook, ca. 2007, with a 2.16 MHz Intel Core 2 Duo).

dkhaley

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2013
For the first time ever, I experienced an 'update failed to load' error after the installation seemed to go through all its steps. I went to Apple to try to download it manually (rather than via Software Update), and got a 404 error. Very strange, no? (I'm using an older MacBook, ca. 2007, with a 2.16 MHz Intel Core 2 Duo).

I am also having the same problem with the update failing to load. I'm using a late-2007 MacBook Pro. So far I've had no luck finding a workaround.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.