Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Is there A classifieds section here on the forum if so where? I can’t find it .

The marketplace forum is open to members who have been here for 6 months and have 250 posts, those that don't qualify do not see the forum - its hidden from view for them.

johnnnw

macrumors 65816
Feb 7, 2013
The marketplace forum is open to members who have been here for 6 months and have 250 posts, those that don't qualify do not see the forum - its hidden from view for them.

Counting down the months until I can get into the Marketplace, eager to check it out! Damn time going slow...

saturnotaku

macrumors 68000
Mar 4, 2013
When posting items for sale, is there a requirement to provide links to feedback, such as from eBay, Amazon, Heatware, other forums, etc, in the listing? Naturally, I'd check myself, but I don't have access to that forum yet. ;)

aoresteen

macrumors member
Apr 15, 2008
Where is the MarketPlace?

I can't find the Market Place. How does one get access to the Market Place?

Thanks!

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
You need to be a member for 6 months and have 250 posts to access the marketplace.

Please see the FAQ

macjuicy

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2013
Question for Newb

Question I was trying to put my macbookpro for sale, does mac runors have a market area?

Thanks in advance

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Your answer is listed in the FAQ and also, searching the forums will give you tons of threads on this.

In short, no, no marketplace for new members.

joeynym

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2012
I consider myself a senior member... But i guess i dont have enough posts...:confused:

Coltstrong12

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2013
Not sure where this goes but - can i sell on here?

i just had my entire motherboard replaced along with the keyboard and front plate and was wondering if it was sale-able or not...i have NO IDEA on specifics so im looking for help on where and maybe the price

came from my 2011 macbook pro...was completely updated

help lol i owe $500 to the repair guys lol

bk123

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2011
Does this site have a marketplace? or anyone know any site?Want to Sell iPhone Screen

Hey so I'm looking for a website where I can market my iPhone 4/5 LCD Digitizers... Obviously with Admin permission but Im looking for sites I can post since I just bought a wholesale lot of over 500 Brand new screens.

Please let me know what sites have a marketplace forum.. Im already lowest price on ebay and amazon and trying to move more

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.