Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

njmitchel0

macrumors member
Original poster
May 21, 2008
Copy.com

So basically copy.com is another competitor to the cloud storage offerings, looks and works like dropbox. Seems pretty legit.

They give you 15GB for signing up and an additional 5GB for every person you refer that installs their app (ios,desktop) . I've seen a couple people with 1TB in free storage, so please use my referral link, send yours to others, get free space.

heres there official about statement:

Copy is the easiest way to store, protect and share amazing things. It keeps your computers in sync and your files available from anywhere, even on your mobile devices. With Copy, you can also easily share files with anyone publicly or privately. Copy for companies extends the cloud storage and sharing benefits into corporate environments with user and group management and added control of proprietary company data.

btw, im not affiliated with this company in any way, just trying to get some free cloud storage.

Last edited by a moderator:

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
So basically copy.com is another competitor to the cloud storage offerings, looks and works like dropbox. Seems pretty legit.

They give you 15GB for signing up and an additional 5GB for every person you refer that installs their app (ios,desktop) . I've seen a couple people with 1TB in free storage, so please use send yours to others, get free space.

heres there official about statement:

Copy is the easiest way to store, protect and share amazing things. It keeps your computers in sync and your files available from anywhere, even on your mobile devices. With Copy, you can also easily share files with anyone publicly or privately. Copy for companies extends the cloud storage and sharing benefits into corporate environments with user and group management and added control of proprietary company data.

btw, im not affiliated with this company in any way, just trying to get some free cloud storage.
Bummer!

Supports 10.7 and above only. I have access to only one Intel Mac (at work) and my iPhone. All the rest of my Macs are PowerPC and running 10.5.8 which is their max.

Sounds good though, I just don't have a real use for it. Dropbox still supports PowerPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.