Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swiftflo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 4, 2010
I have had to uninstall CCC from my iMac. Every afternoon at the time I set CCC to carry out a backup it attempts to still carry out this task. I have used search to find all the references to CCC and deleted them but I still get this attempted startup of CCC.

How can I stop this happening.

Thanks

bingeciren

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2011
I have had to uninstall CCC from my iMac. Every afternoon at the time I set CCC to carry out a backup it attempts to still carry out this task. I have used search to find all the references to CCC and deleted them but I still get this attempted startup of CCC.

Thanks

I can suggest to install it again and then go to the scheduled tasks, delete the backup task from there, and then uninstall it again. I this doesn't work there is still a way to get rid of it but give this a try first.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California

Thanks

Delete the bombich ccc plist files in the following two locations. Click Go to Folder while in Finder and paste in the below paths one at a time.

Code:
/Library/LaunchDaemons

Code:
~/Library/LaunchAgents

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008

Thanks

The most effective method for complete app removal is manual deletion:

swiftflo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 4, 2010
Delete the bombich ccc plist files in the following two locations. Click Go to Folder while in Finder and paste in the below paths one at a time.

Code:
/Library/LaunchDaemons

Code:
~/Library/LaunchAgents

Thanks this cured the problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.