Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bretm

macrumors 68000
Apr 12, 2002
I just want a new iPhone, but looking at those pics I'd rather pay more for the 'normal' iPhone than get the cheap one.

BTW - saw a smart phone the other day and it had a 6.1" screen, yes it was a phone and not a tablet. it was ridiculously huge but now I kinda wish Apple would up the iPhone 5s to 4.5-5" screen.

Maybe they should just add a phone app to the ipad mini and be done with it.

Lancer

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2002
Australia
Maybe they should just add a phone app to the ipad mini and be done with it.

That's what I said log ago, the 4G iPad Mini has all the tech needed, just needs the phone app and bingo we have a 7.9" iPhone, suck on that Samsung!

pachecorigo

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2012
The idea of color phones makes sense because iOS7 is so colorful.

i find these dayglo colors a bit hideous. i think the designers have been spending far too much time in new york.
365607501_20365191e3.jpg

hmm those colors look familiar I wonder where they got the idea from? hmm?

E.Lizardo

macrumors 68000
May 28, 2008
Or how about Apple will NEVER build a Verizon CDMA iPhone. :)

Yes the list is long!Why people who don't know insist on looking stupid by claiming they do is something I'll never understand.I guess it's just to hard to type"I seriously doubt Apple will make[insert product].

Autosaver

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2013
Why is the speculation of the price is $99? If it's getting rid of the iPhone 4 line up, and becoming the low end edition, wouldn't it make sense that it would be free under contract? iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s would be priced $99 and $199 respectively. A three tiered phone choice just like we always had.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.