Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SirithX

macrumors 6502
Feb 21, 2007
San Francisco
Tomorrow seems like a sound prediction. I'll be checking BGR and other sites in the morning to see if the beta is pushed to carriers (the only surefire way to predict an impending beta release).

ogremoustro

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Tomorrow seems like a sound prediction. I'll be checking BGR and other sites in the morning to see if the beta is pushed to carriers (the only surefire way to predict an impending beta release).

I've heard about this many times but never really understood. Are there articles on BGR that explain this/show this?

Georgij

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2013
They didn't post it because they were sure that it should 'cum' out tomorrow (today)

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
I woke up to pee this morning in New Orleans, LA. And it is almost 5 am my time. And I can confirm that we are indeed being trolled. I do not see a beta 4 on my phone, or my ipad. :mad: :confused: :( :cool:

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
Like I said before, don't get your panties in a bunch. If iOS 7 is seriously that buggy for you then go back to iOS 6

shenfrey

macrumors 68020
May 23, 2010
It will probably arrive next Monday. They release an update (so far) every couple of weeks, since we missed last weeks due to somebody hacking their site, so next week is the more likely assumption.

Regardless. It will arrive when apple releases it, and apple release it whenever they feel like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

masands

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2010
You Americans are too far behind. It's 7pm here in Australia on Monday.

Catch up fellas.

aibnr

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2013
Very nice, how did you come across this?

Just a simple script that increases the buildnumber and checks the link. When the content says "session has expired", it is a correct link (but inactive).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.