Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

costabunny

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 15, 2008
Weymouth, UK
So I have an image that I have composited with photoshop. I need an artist type person to help me by drawing it properly.

The problem is that one part is from a photo and the other is a cartoon. I need either the photo part flattened to match the cartoon character or the cartoony one made more 3d like.

I will attach a picture of what I have (Yes its a Macman & Bunny image). I want to use the final image on my wedding stationary.

Please someone help me out :)

Attachments

• Bunnehs.png
    Bunnehs.png
    120 KB · Views: 137

SchroederDoodle

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2012
Hi Costabunny, I may be interested in helping you out as illustration is one of my main focuses...I've also worked on a few wedding related jobs. Check out my site at savethedoodle.com. If you're interested in working with me, please email me at schroedercreations@gmail.com.

Thanks!
- Chris

costabunny

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 15, 2008
Weymouth, UK
Well I decided to have a bash and with a bit of paper & pen work, and also some tablet penwomanship and patience; I have done it…..

sorry SchroederDoodle, I couldn't wait (impatience! lol ) - thanks you for considering helping me out tho….

Attachments

• Bunnies_MyVersion_Plainbkgd.png
    Bunnies_MyVersion_Plainbkgd.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 110

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Well I decided to have a bash and with a bit of paper & pen work, and also some tablet penwomanship and patience; I have done it…..

sorry SchroederDoodle, I couldn't wait (impatience! lol ) - thanks you for considering helping me out tho….

Looks like you din't need any help at all. Good job.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.