Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sat165

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
I'm in your cupboard
Beta 5 was more responsive is it just me that's experiencing problems.

When on the multi tasking menu it may take a couple of taps to select the screen I want to go too.

And even as I'm typing this the keyboard feels like I'm high and seeing things appear a split second after I've typed them.

I want to throw my phone at someone's head.

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
It's the same as beta 5 except for one iTunes bug fix, this is just a randomly occurring issue that can be fixed with a re-install.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Beta 5 and 6 seem to be about the same in practically all respects so far.

Poly

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2013
Germany
And even as I'm typing this the keyboard feels like I'm high and seeing things appear a split second after I've typed them.

Sorry for OffTopic, but this has to be how 99% of all Android users probably have to feel like. lol

Drag'nGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2008
I have a problem with the Sleep/Wake button not locking the phone when I press it. It just doesn't work anymore. Anyone else have this issue? :confused:

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM
Sorry for OffTopic, but this has to be how 99% of all Android users probably have to feel like. lol

Sure mate :rolleyes:

y6ynypep.jpg

iapplelove

Suspended
Nov 22, 2011
East Coast USA

When on the multi tasking menu it may take a couple of taps to select the screen I want to go too.

There shouldn't be many performance issues between beta 5 and beta 6. And come on man really your that upset about the unresponsive keyboard?

KeanosMagicHat

macrumors 68000
May 18, 2012

I was suffering some pretty poor keyboard lag when I first installed 6.

Did a hard reset of the phone and speed is the same, if not very slightly better, than 5 now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.