Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Go to Options>Controls (I think) and click Advanced. Enable the Console.
Bring up the console (usually the key to the left of 1). Type in-

sv_cheats 1

then type-

god (god mode)
impulse101 (all weapons)

Achievements get disabled when cheats are on.

IChing

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Go to Options>Controls (I think) and click Advanced. Enable the Console.
Bring up the console (usually the key to the left of 1). Type in-

sv_cheats 1

then type-

god (god mode)
impulse101 (all weapons)

Achievements get disabled when cheats are on.

Thanks I'll give it a go I got stuck at the last strider attack at the base on Halflife 2 pt 2

Great game BTW enjoyed it immensely and will play the whole thing again at a tougher setting when I'm finished. Just wanted to see the end of the story.

Confusius

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2012
New York
Thanks I'll give it a go I got stuck at the last strider attack at the base on Halflife 2 pt 2

Great game BTW enjoyed it immensely and will play the whole thing again at a tougher setting when I'm finished. Just wanted to see the end of the story.

Trying to remember how I beat those buggers. I think using the pistol works quite well and then you follow up with the special weapon they give you in the beginning. Also, try not to ruin the car and gravitate around the centre of the map.

Red Cube

macrumors member
Feb 17, 2013
Iowa
Trying to remember how I beat those buggers. I think using the pistol works quite well and then you follow up with the special weapon they give you in the beginning. Also, try not to ruin the car and gravitate around the centre of the map.
Lol I had to use console commands on easy to beat it. I just spammed ai_disable in the console.

Irishman

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2006
But it's not the end of the story, and we may never see the end of the story :(

But we'll see. I for one welcome our combine overlords.

That's probably the best word so far that it is in development. :)

Valve isn't going to let a voice actor make statements for the company about what they're working on. Especially on the biggest cash cow game franchise they've got.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.