Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mzatari

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 10, 2012
Hello :)

I have a question, when i shoot videos with my iPhone and someone calls, the video gets deleted and doesnt end/finish and save where i answer/reject that call.

Isnt that wrong?

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011

I have a question, when i shoot videos with my iPhone and someone calls, the video gets deleted and doesnt end/finish and save where i answer/reject that call.

Isnt that wrong?
Wrong?

Sounds like the iPhone is designed to be a phone first.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Wrong?

Sounds like the iPhone is designed to be a phone first.
That doesn't mean it should completely ignore any other features it also provides. At the very least it should save the video you have shot up to that point, instead of seemingly deleting it completely. But beyond that, it should really have a better user experience as to how present calls when you are doing something like shooting a video, which is a fairly basic and inherent feature for most phones these days.

AJAAY

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2012

Isnt that wrong?

Are you using a third party video app? I've gotten calls while recording video, and the first half is automatically saved. This is when I'm using the video portion of the default camera app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.