Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoGa

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 5, 2012
New wallpapers in DP7.

1. "Abstract"
Abstract.jpg

Download here

2. "Death Valley"
DeathValley.jpg

Download here

3. "Desert"
Desert.jpg

Download here

4. "Foggy Forest"
FoggyForest.jpg

Download here

5. "Foxtail Barley"
FoxtailBarley.jpg

Download here

6. "Mountain Range"
MountainRange.jpg

Download here

7. "Rolling Waves"
RollingWaves.jpg

Download here

8. "Underwater"
Underwater.jpg

Download here

Last edited:

LaidBack

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2011
Thanks for posting the new wallpapers. Dropbox works well as an image host.
My favorites are the mountain range and rolling waves. The images are all 5120x2880

Broph

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
New Zealand
Most of them just seem too "busy" for me... I'm not sure if it's just me, or what? I don't mind the mountain range and rolling wave one though.

Mwafak

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2012
I think that will be a retina thunderbolt display, also retina 27" imac. all we have to do is just to wait...

Cancelled
Aug 18, 2005
I wish they would include some computer-generated ones again...

I still use Aqua Blue.jpg on all my Macs (the last one, from as far back as Tiger, after that they added only Space/Nature ones due to time machine being introduced in Leopard). It's nice, nonintrusive but still textured enough to be not boring like a solid colour.

Krazy Bill

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2011
Between this thread and the one over in the iPhone forum dedicated to the new Safari icon I can't decide which is more trivial.

You guys do know you can get wallpaper images just about anywhere, right?

spangborn

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2012
Thanks for posting the new wallpapers. Dropbox works well as an image host.
My favorites are the mountain range and rolling waves. The images are all 5120x2880

Except Dropbox will deactivate your account if you use too much bandwidth, as large images tend to do.

pickaxe

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2012
These wallpapers range from bland to awful. Not a fan of the default Mavericks wallpaper ("The Wave") either. Not to sound like a broken record, but I'm really questioning Apple's recent artistic direction.

Fatboy71

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2010
UK
When I try to download the wallpaper I'm getting the following shown:

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled.

LaidBack

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2011
Except Dropbox will deactivate your account if you use too much bandwidth, as large images tend to do.

I have not heard of that happening. It looks like Dropbox will temporarily disable all your public links if they generate over 20 GB of combined traffic per day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.