Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 115

tktaylor1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
Ive never missed an episode. I have watched it from day 1 and will continue to watch it until it ends. This is my favorite show by far on TV. Drugs Inc is second.

Seniordan

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2013
Canada
This past weekend I binge watched Scandal season 1&2, now I'm finishing The Wire then I will get started on Suits!

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
Do you guys think there will be season 4?
I'm not sure about Rachel going to law school. Although she is it not a main character, she is needed in the show. I don't think they are going to keep her away from mike..

sviato

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2010
HR 9038 A
It's filmed in my city, a bunch of my friends have gotten photos with the actor who plays Mike. The guy who plays Harvey apparently isn't as social.

I spoke one of my professors a few months ago who's a corporate lawyer and he watches the show as well but did mention that it's not always legally correct, but I guess that's the price for entertainment value.

AlabamaSlammer

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2012
Alabama
Have been watching since day 1. One of the best shows on tv.. Still waiting though on the new seasons of NCIS and White Collar

rjkgr

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2013
they kicked Darby out of the USA LOL never thought i see that and now they are finically stabile they should be okay especially since harvey and Jessica made up

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
really? but he came clean in jessica? maybe it will be ross and Spector on the door!!!! that would be exciting and then jessica and daniel team up to take them down?

That would be a nice twist.
That or Harvey creates new firm?

sviato

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2010
HR 9038 A
How do you like white collar? Is it good?

I stopped midway through the first season because I didn't really like it. Ended up finishing the season though and kept watching and really like it now. I think it gets much better after the first season.

Regarding Suits, I found it a bit silly that the merger just happened and it happened so that Pearson had enough money to take on all those cases and beat Hardman...and then after one rocky case they decide to split the firm again. In reality, that would likely cost a lot of money, maybe a lawsuit, and would leave clients questioning the stability of the firm - but oh well, good drama!

I just hope we see more of Dana Scott :D

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
I stopped midway through the first season because I didn't really like it. Ended up finishing the season though and kept watching and really like it now. I think it gets much better after the first season.

Regarding Suits, I found it a bit silly that the merger just happened and it happened so that Pearson had enough money to take on all those cases and beat Hardman...and then after one rocky case they decide to split the firm again. In reality, that would likely cost a lot of money, maybe a lawsuit, and would leave clients questioning the stability of the firm - but oh well, good drama!

I just hope we see more of Dana Scott :D

And Rachel of course :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.