Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's newest retail store in Station Park near Salt Lake City, Utah is set to open on Friday, September 20, the same day that Apple will begin selling its iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c in stores.

farmingtonstore.jpg

Located in Farmington, Utah, Station Park is an outdoor shopping mall that features a number of upscale retail stores. The Apple Store, which spans approximately 10,000 square-feet, is located in the middle of the mall next to the H&M clothing store.

While store openings normally begin at 10:00 AM, the new store will open its doors at 8:00 AM in order to begin selling Apple’s iPhones. The company will likely also be handing out commemorative T-shirts to the first 1,000 customers to visit the store.

Customers can begin making reservations for workshops and Genius Bar appointments af the Park Station location today.

Article Link: Grand Opening for New Utah Apple Store Coming Friday Alongside iPhone Launches

Last edited:

mrongey

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2011
Dang it, I got really excited until it said Farmington! Oh well, maybe this will help clear out the stores in Fashion Place and City Creek so I don't have to spend the night in line.

arkmannj

macrumors 68000
Oct 1, 2003
UT
Who the hell cares about a store up there! Put one in Utah County!!! WTF is wrong with them!?!
Obviously the people that live up there dissagree with you.

Provo has quite good access to Apple products just not an official Apple Store.
* BYU Book store (will sell to non students at regular price)
* UVU Book store (will sell to non students at regular price)
* Simply Mac (even if their sevice, and business practices are aweful.)
* Is Mac Docs still around?
* Att/Verizon/T-Mobile/Sprint/Walmart/Target
* Best Buy

Here are the places I think still need a store
* Provo Area
* Ogden Area
* Lehi/American Fork area

maqin

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2013
Will a Mac use any wifi signal even if the internet service is not compatible with i

I have a Mac and a PC. I am planning to change my internet service to another, but the service I want says that it is only compatible with PC's. The question is if I buy a router and hook it up to the modem will the Mac get the WiFi signal and be able to use it regardless of the service??

Boen

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
Went by the store this morning to make sure I knew where it was.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 127

Shammal

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2011
UC Apple Store

Can we please get an Apple Store in Utah County? Please?

Utah County was set up to have the first store in Utah. BYU campus in fact. Apple wanted to own the property the store sat on and that was the deal breaker.

Boen

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
Only about 20-30 people ahead of me in line. First 1000 get a free shirt. I think I have mine for sure. :)

How many people in line now? I drove by earlier tonight and about 20 was all I saw. I wonder how many 5s iphones they will have for the launch?!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.