Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twisdit

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 26, 2012
Washington DC
As title says, theres no option for me to accept. I tried to click through all 54 pages and no luck. "Send by Email" doesnt work either. I just wanted to update my apps.

TomH TX

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
You have to force scroll to the VERY BOTTOM of the page outside the window to find the "accept" or agree button.

twisdit

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 26, 2012
Washington DC
You have to force scroll to the VERY BOTTOM of the page outside the window to find the "accept" or agree button.

am I doing something wrong?? thats a screen shot i took scrolling all the way down to the white blank area. Didnt see accept anywhere

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    63.6 KB · Views: 5,200

Ololo

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2013
Same problem, would be great to have screenshot of Agree button at least..

Ololo

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2013
Upd: apple screwed with this bug, so, only time can fix this problem.. Or iOS 7.0.1 ;-)

Ololo

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2013
And here is solution, you can enter your apple id on any device with earlier firmware, accept terms, and you will be able to use your account on iOS 7 ;-)

colodane

macrumors 65816
Nov 11, 2012
Colorado
Took me 54 page scrolls to find it also. It will be at the very bottom of the screen, in a Small BLACK on BLACK button of all things! Not Apple's finest moment!!

MacTheUser

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2013
I don't see the accept button anywhere (including page 54) and don't have another iOS device handy, but you can also accept the terms and conditions through iTunes by downloading an app there.

twisdit

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 26, 2012
Washington DC
I don't see the accept button anywhere (including page 54) and don't have another iOS device handy, but you can also accept the terms and conditions through iTunes by downloading an app there.

yeah same here, went to last page and still didnt see any accept icon. I did however take your advice on downloading an app from the store and accepting it from there. That worked. Thanks for help guys

Adunlop22

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2013
I got it to work by enabling cookies in safari settings and turning off private browsing. Cookies are probably the key thing here. Accept button will appear at bottom right of first screen of agreement.

maboyle

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2013
Cookies fix

Enabling cookies in Safari worked for me. Agree button showed up on the first screen of the TOS down in the right hand corner. Blue text on white background.

Not sure where black on black came from. :)

12dude20one

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2013
D

I also found out that if you enable the java plugin for safari the agree button will show up.

Last edited:

sashusmom

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2009
Downloading an app on my computer thru Itunes didn't pull up T&C agreement. It just purchased the app and went thru on my computer.

What worked was turning on cookies in safari on the iphone, closing all programs, reopening the app store, and the agree button will then pop up on the bottom right when you go to update.

Andron1984rus

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2016
As title says, theres no option for me to accept. I tried to click through all 54 pages and no luck. "Send by Email" doesnt work either. I just wanted to update my apps.
[doublepost=1459086094][/doublepost]Hi there could anyone help me with a creating a new iTunes account without signing some of the iTunes terms and conditions which I can not sign due to my religious beliefs

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.