Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tigress666

macrumors 68040
Apr 14, 2010
Washington State
Has anyone's Package went from Alaska to Kentucky and back to Alaska?

Yeah, a few people including me. If you notice timestamps it got back to alaska (and had a departure scan) 50 minutes after arriving in Kentucky.

I think it's a glitch. But now it's starting to make me nervous when it's the day before and it's still leaving from alaska.

TSX

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 1, 2008
Texas
STOP THE PRESSES!!! lol...

Mine just arrived in Louisville at 10:21am... we have progress!!! :)

Yeah, a few people including me. If you notice timestamps it got back to alaska (and had a departure scan) 50 minutes after arriving in Kentucky.

I think it's a glitch. But now it's starting to make me nervous when it's the day before and it's still leaving from alaska.

Mine just scanned in at 10:41am, looks like ours where in the same shipment.

rickgans

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
Did not work for me, but I got one today

I got to my AT&T store at 5:00 a.m. and was number 9. By 8:00 there were only 16 people in line and the store had 50 phones. Unfortunately the only 64GB phones they had were white, so I bought a 32 GB black one that I will return in 2 weeks when my 64GB phone that I ordered from Apple, arrives. I was back in the store around noon and they had 30 phones in stock. Meanwhile at the Apple store 5 miles away, hundreds were still in line for a phone. Getting your phone at a phone carrier store is the way to go.

TSX

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 1, 2008
Texas
Bump for anyone trying to find a tracking # before apple sends theirs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.