Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ben1l

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 30, 2006
When trying to update the apps on my iPhone through iTunes. I keep getting an error messages quoting 11503. I cant find anything shedding any light on what it means... Any help?

Thanks,

m33x

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2013
iTunes_11503.png
Got the same error messages for two weeks now. Mac OS X 10.8.5 - iTunes 11.1 (126) 64 Bit. No fix for this problem until now.:mad:

bilbo--baggins

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2006
UK
I seem to get errors like this in iTunes on a daily basis - usually when I'm updating apps. Today it was 11503, but I've had several other error numbers on previous days that I haven't been able to find any information about.

If I click ok, and then repeat my request (eg. Update All Apps) it will then typically work fine.

Update: but not on this occasion. For the first time, this error is actually persistent… I just tried 5 times and keep getting the same error, which is unusual for me.

Baumer582

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2008
Same thing here. Updated a bunch of apps this morning, then when I tried to download a new one about 10 mins ago, been getting the error. The App Store on my MacBook, iPhone and iPad won't let me d/l anything.

m33x

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2013
Hope this will be fixed soon, still happening (Germany 3. October 2013 - 10:30 pm).

Pagemakers

macrumors 68030
Mar 28, 2008
Manchester UK
Pausing will be a pain if I have to do that all the time.

That said just gone to iTunes and there was only 1 app to download and I still got the error so it can't be that.

Aetles

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2002
Sweden
Still getting this error too. Very annoying. It's also inconsistent, one app can give me this error on multiple tries and then it suddenly works the next time. Sometimes even a couple of apps in a row, until the error appears again. So I am definitely connected to Apple's server, it is just very unreliable.

Tried all the usual advices, nothing helps reliable: rebooting iTunes, logging out/in of iTunes Store, resetting iTunes Store cache (the last one works for a little while, sometimes).

tbone7467

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2007
started getting this error myself in the last 2 weeks. If I individually select the app or click update all apps it make no difference. sometime it works sometime I have to click update multiple times. Is there any new about this or is everyone still have the same issue. I tried logging out and back in also.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.