Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
Sorry guys, i'm an ipad new user.
I downloaded the complete package (315 mb), then extracted it on windows, then copied all the png files into a folder, and synch it.

But, now, all the pictures are on my ipad, and appear to be a white square, nothing more.

What i've done wrong?

As I understand, you should send the ones that you want to use to yourself via email. When you open the email using your iPad, touch & hold the pix to save them to your Camera Roll, where they can then be chosen for wallpaper. They are in an iPad-friendly format and must be viewed & saved as such.

UPDATE: I emailed one to myself and it wouldn't open on my iPad 4. The single image file size was huge and wouldn't load past 2/3 of the total. I deleted it.

Last edited:

berrywputra

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2012

The image ... cannot be displayed because it contains error :(

----------

Sorry guys, i'm an ipad new user.
I downloaded the complete package (315 mb), then extracted it on windows, then copied all the png files into a folder, and synch it.

But, now, all the pictures are on my ipad, and appear to be a white square, nothing more.

What i've done wrong?

Has anyone figure out the solution yet ?

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
Since my first upload (of the original iPad series) is causing problems - although not on my machine - I've made it into a regular 2048x2048 png.

Download

AgentChapel

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2012
Hey, MacDevil7334, could you post a retina wallpaper from iOS 4? It's a grey wallpaper with an interlocking white diamond design. I think it's wallpaper 108. Looks like this:

Attachments

• 108.png
    108.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 3,096

alex.hapca

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Ok, fair enough, I was being a bit of a jerk. In my defense, the post I was responding to came off as more than a little condescending. If I know enough to jailbreak my iPad, SSH into the file system to get the wallpapers, and convert them to a readable format, I probably know what a PNG is. Nevertheless, I didn't respond in a particularly mature way and I apologize to tygrubb.

...seriously?

I will convert these when I get home tonight and post them.

how can i display all those wallpapers on my PC and my iphone?
in that zip file are just black images.:confused:

Attachments

• black.png
    black.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 739

eDiesel

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Red leaf wallpaper

I'm also having issues with the pictures that were posted. Can somebody be so kind and post the wallpaper with red leafs? (2048x2048?) resolution?

TheEasterBunny

macrumors 6502
Jan 22, 2013
Delaware
I'm not sure if I missed something or not, but I downloaded the original link and got the zip file of all the PNG's, unzipped, and my Mac (OS 10.7.5) was able to read the files fine (in Preview). However PS (CS5) could not. So I opened them all in Preview, exported them as PNG's, and then PS could open them fine.
Did I miss something or stumble onto the solution?

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
I'm not sure if I missed something or not, but I downloaded the original link and got the zip file of all the PNG's, unzipped, and my Mac (OS 10.7.5) was able to read the files fine (in Preview). However PS (CS5) could not. So I opened them all in Preview, exported them as PNG's, and then PS could open them fine.
Did I miss something or stumble onto the solution?

Haha I just discovered this today while working on some other images. This totally works! I'll convert them and update the original link in the next few days when I have a moment.

TheEasterBunny

macrumors 6502
Jan 22, 2013
Delaware
Haha I just discovered this today while working on some other images. This totally works! I'll convert them and update the original link in the next few days when I have a moment.

Personally I think the instructions are easy enough to follow, and people downloading them can do it themselves, I mean if nothing else they will learn something new.
You have been more than kind enough to have extracted them from an iPad in the first place.
Just my .02

ipaduser45

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2013
Image 115 - black stone

Hello. I know that this forum may no longer be active, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Would someone mind posting image (I think) 115? It's the black stone background. They just got rid of it with iOS 7, and I haven't had any luck with the programs designed to take the weird Apple PNGs and make them useful.

I would really appreciate any help someone can offer.

Thanks in advance!

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
Hello. I know that this forum may no longer be active, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Would someone mind posting image (I think) 115? It's the black stone background. They just got rid of it with iOS 7, and I haven't had any luck with the programs designed to take the weird Apple PNGs and make them useful.

I would really appreciate any help someone can offer.

Thanks in advance!

Here you go. Click on the image for the full size version.

115_iPad2xipad.png

ipaduser45

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2013
Here you go. Click on the image for the full size version.

115_iPad2xipad.png

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it!

Update:
Hmm. I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm using a retina iPad. I really don't want to be a pain, but if it would be possible to get the higher resolution, I would be extremely grateful.

I apologize for being vague, and thanks again!

Last edited:

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it!

Update:
Hmm. I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm using a retina iPad. I really don't want to be a pain, but if it would be possible to get the higher resolution, I would be extremely grateful.

I apologize for being vague, and thanks again!

here's a 2048x2048 version...

Attachments

• Stone.jpg
    Stone.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3,854
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.