Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
If this is has already been posted, My Apologies....

A Box to accept the "Terms & Conditions" for iCloud keeps popping up but I can not accept it so it just keeps popping up over and over. Now, i do realize that some people are having the same issue and some suggestions are to download the "Find my Friends" app and accept the terms & Condition's through there and it will go away but in my case this has not worked either. Has anyone else find any other solutions?

Attachments

• IMG_3049.PNG
    IMG_3049.PNG
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,704

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
After Clicking "View Terms" it takes me into the iCloud Settings. From there I cant do anything to Agree to the terms.

Attachments

• IMG_3050.PNG
    IMG_3050.PNG
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,091

DirtySocks85

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2009
Wichita, KS
When I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be some sort of philosophical rant about privacy issues or something. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a thread about someone who literally could not accept the T&C.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
When I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be some sort of philosophical rant about privacy issues or something. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a thread about someone who literally could not accept the T&C.
lol....Yeah that would be pretty hard core for someone to post...I just cant get the darn box off my screen no matter what I try !

Ed91

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2007
Pure guessing, but you could try purchasing a free app and seeing if it demands you accept the new T&Cs for the app store. They may be one in the same. Again, this is a pure guess, so sorry if I'm wrong!

[edit] after rereading it looks like you've already downloaded another app. My bad.

Perhaps try the iCloud web app?

toppledwagon

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2009
I has this exact same problem. Here is what fixed it for me. Settings->General->Restrictions->Accounts check Allow Changes. I had it so that it wouldn't allow changes.

Now I'm able to accept the new terms.

Hope that helps!

-Dave

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
I has this exact same problem. Here is what fixed it for me. Settings->General->Restrictions->Accounts check Allow Changes. I had it so that it wouldn't allow changes.

Now I'm able to accept the new terms.

Hope that helps!

-Dave

Sadly that didn't work, this is ****** Annoying !!! Every time I click something it pops open over and over. any other ideas?

benji888

macrumors 68000
Sep 27, 2006
United States
have you tried giving your iphone a power cycle?

how about closing all apps from multitasker...or at least settings and mail...and any others you've had the message pop up with. (double click home button, swipe up to close apps).

Also, if those don't work, I'd go to Settings>iTunes & App Store> click on your Apple ID, then Sign Out. Get rid of everything again (follow last paragraph), then sign in again here.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
have you tried giving your iphone a power cycle?

how about closing all apps from multitasker...or at least settings and mail...and any others you've had the message pop up with. (double click home button, swipe up to close apps).

Also, if those don't work, I'd go to Settings>iTunes & App Store> click on your Apple ID, then Sign Out. Get rid of everything again (follow last paragraph), then sign in again here.

Tried it twice - still not working :mad:

theinstructor

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2007
On an iPhone 4S with iOS 7.0.2 this is also plaguing us. In the App Store we can't make any purchases the T&C pop up has no button to agree. :confused:

Rlynnkco

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2013
Can't accept the iCloud terms either - nothing has worked

Having the same problem. Tried changing the restrictions & that didn't work either.

Any other solutions anyone has found? Using v. 7.0

:(

Last edited:

GenesisST

macrumors 68000
Jan 23, 2006
Where I live
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did you try signing out of you icloud/itunes/app store account and signing back in? also by mixing it up with a reboot after signing out?

yeah, I know I sound like an ISP tech support person...

banglavai

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
new terms and condition for icloud

If this is has already been posted, My Apologies....

A Box to accept the "Terms & Conditions" for iCloud keeps popping up but I can not accept it so it just keeps popping up over and over. Now, i do realize that some people are having the same issue and some suggestions are to download the "Find my Friends" app and accept the terms & Condition's through there and it will go away but in my case this has not worked either. Has anyone else find any other solutions?

>>>>>>>> Delete your icloud account from your iphone and add it again , it worked for me.
cheers...

pjh3939

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2013
Has any determined a fix for this yet?

This popup started appearing on my iphone about a week after the update.
Everything seems to work with icloud, but it's extremely annoying to have this pop up evry time I do something.

So far this has only affected my iphone, my ipad is OK.

pjh3939

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2013
Put a call in to Aplle Support and this is what resolved the issue for me.

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings

I then got a prompt to enter the password for my AppleID and then a prompt for accepting the terms and conditions.

It's been a day and no annoying prompt for the terms and conditions, so I'll assume it's fixed.

wesstevens

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2013
Not working on my ipad

Since I updated to ios7, this keeps popping up. When I click to accept, it goes to the iCloud settings. Frustrating! None of these suggestions work and I'm not resetting all.

iphoneu1

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2015
Nothing suggested here works.

I have exited, signed out, reset, signed in deleted, swiped up. What a flipping mess.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.