Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

s2mikey

Suspended
Sep 23, 2013
Upstate, NY
Anyone who says they don't need iPad is kidding themselves. iPad is so versatile that it can improve the quality of life, productivity and financial well-being of every person on the planet. You've secretly understood this hence your desire to acquire an iPad Mini ASAP.

It also cures childhood cancer, reduces federal deficits, and makes the Gaza strip a family friendly vacation destination. And more.... :rolleyes:

C'mon.....

PhoneI

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008
Yeah, the 5S... I got one too, and am debating whether to keep it or return it and stay with the iPhone 5. If the 5S had iOS 6 on it, keeping it would be a no brainer, but iOS 7 is really hard on my eyes! If I do keep this, I'll be wearing my reading glasses a lot more, lol.

You can make the text bolder and bigger in iOS7.

Gregintosh

macrumors 68000
Jan 29, 2008
Chicago
I sold my iPad 3 to prepare for getting the 5 and I miss it.

I didn't even think I used it THAT much recently, but now I find myself wanting to grab it and feel the loss.

Can't wait for the 5!

Hey Jude

macrumors 6502a
May 9, 2008
Florida
Anyone who feels the same.??

I will give up my iPhone before getting rid of my iPad, and I've an 11" MBA:). At work, it's just easier to check email, surf the internet, read a PDF, show photos to a client, etc.

If the iPad Mini ticks all of my boxes, I'm will buy it but Apple would have to seriously screw up the iPad for me to consider tablet from another manufacturer.

luminouslight

macrumors 6502
Nov 29, 2012
Orlando FL
I ditched my iPad 2 after using it for a few months and sold it cause I needed the extra money. Worst mistake ever.

I really missed having a tablet as I used it pretty frequently but I thought I could do without it. Now I have the iPad 4 and I'm holding onto this baby for a while. :)

Reactions: Billy95Tech
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.