Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moccasin

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Newcastle, UK
Was looking in settings on my 5s and in iCloud storage where you can upgrade the storage capacity. Noticed that rather than saying "back" top left, it says "anterior".

Presumably a language bug. Is anyone else finding this and if so is it worth reporting? How do I do that?

Purex

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2013
Was looking in settings on my 5s and in iCloud storage where you can upgrade the storage capacity. Noticed that rather than saying "back" top left, it says "anterior".

Presumably a language bug. Is anyone else finding this and if so is it worth reporting? How do I do that?

Anterior is the portuguese word for Previous / back. If it helps anything to the report

kingdom23

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2011

I also have 'anterior' instead of 'back'.

Hyperpulse

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Another UK iPhone 5s user here, can confirm this bug on British English.

Thanks for this, made me realise my phone was set to 'English' and not 'British English'

DannyDrama

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2009
a6u4yvev.jpg

Same here.

Daveoc64

macrumors 601
Jan 16, 2008
Bristol, UK
Besides, shouldn't it be 'posterior' or 'dorsal' for 'back'?

Yeah.

That's the confusing part, although Post #7 might be able to explain that.

Oddly my Angry Birds is in German. I've checked the language setting for the game and it's "Automatic", and my phone is set to British English.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.